1. CAN I BUY DIRECTLY FROM YOU?
NOVA of California designs are available for purchase through partner retail stores (authorized dealers), designer showrooms, and select online partners.
Please contact us for your nearest authorized retailer.
2. I HAVE AN ORDER IN HOUSE, I WANT TO KNOW WHEN IT IS GOING TO SHIP?
Our customer service team is ready to assist you quickly at 800.835.NOVA. You can also reach us at [email protected]
3. HOW CAN I FIND OUT THE STATUS OF AN ORDER PLACED ON NOVA’S WEBSITE?
You may view order status and history simply by logging in to your account.
4. WHERE CAN I BUY REPLACEMENT PARTS?
Most of our lamps and fixtures have replacement shades and parts that are available. Please feel free to contact us directly at 800.835.NOVA or send us an email to [email protected] Replacement parts will be available for direct purchase on our website soon.
To better serve you, please include the following:
a. Model of the product.
b. Part needed.
This can be determined by sending us a photo or identifying the part on the item’s instruction sheet.
5. WHAT IS THE COST OF SHIPPING AN ITEM TO A SPECIFIC CITY?
Shipping rates vary based on distance, weight, and dimensions.
Guideline rate expectations are:
• West Coast: 12%
• Midwest: 16%
• East Coast: 22%
Contact us directly at 800.835.NOVA or [email protected] for an exact quote.
6. WHAT COLOR AND LENGTH ARE THE CORDS ON NOVA LAMPS?
• Table lamps 6 feet
• Floor lamps 9 feet
• Arc lamps 9 feet
The color of the cord will vary by item. Most of our items have clear cords. Additional colors we work with are black and brown. Alternatives are available for custom programs.
7. WHERE ARE YOUR PRODUCTS MADE?
All our products are handmade and assembled in Mexico and China. We take pride in our attention to detail and high quality standards throughout the design, manufacturing, and assembly process. Our staff is enthusiastic and has decades of experience in the manufacturing and assembly of handmade lighting, furniture, and accessories.
8. WHY DO SOME OF MY ITEMS LOOK DIFFERENT?
We pride ourselves in uniformity and precision. Still, hand-made products can have minor variations in dimensions and colors due to the natural variations in solid wood and other components. This is normal and has no impact on the functionality or aesthetics of the piece.
9. ARE BULBS INCLUDED WITH MY LAMP?
Please refer to the item’s instruction sheet online for bulb information.
10. CAN I INSTALL THE LIGHTS MYSELF?
YES! All NOVA products require minimal assembly.
For hardwire fixtures (pendants and sconces) we recommend using a licensed electrician.
NOVA is not responsible for damages incurred from installation and/or misuse. It is important to ensure all safety codes are adhered to when installing lighting.
11. DO YOU ACCEPT CUSTOM ORDERS?
YES!! We are designers and we love to create!Call 800.835.NOVA for custom projects and modifications. Generally this option is reserved for larger orders.
12. DO YOU WORK DIRECTLY WITH INDUSTRY?
Absolutely! We work closely with architects, interior designers, home stagers, specifiers, procurement agencies and the construction trade. We offer special pricing programs for large projects. Call 800.835.NOVA for quotes.
13. CAN I USE A DIMMER ON MY LIGHT?
Yes, absolutely! Most of our lamps are dimmable. This is a great way to adjust the density of light or lumens within the interior creating a unique ambience. We supply dimmers with selected designs.
14. CAN I PURCHASE REPLACEMENT BULBS FROM YOU?
Yes. Email [email protected] with your original purchase order, receipt, or item information and we will assist you with bulb replacement information. Replacement parts will be available online soon.
15. CAN I USE OTHER LIGHT BULBS IN MY PENDANT LIGHTS?
Yes. As long as they fit a standard E26/ E27 screw type housing.
16. HOW DO I CLEAN MY LAMPS?
A dry, or damp, soft lint-free cloth is ideal for the metal components of the lamp’s body. For more stubborn marks, warm water with a light cleaning agent should suffice. Remove the glass fixture you’re cleaning away from the electrical components and clean separately. For lamp shades, first clean with a duster to remove debris and follow the above instructions for more persistent marks.
17. CAN I GET A CATALOG?
18. CAN I ORDER A PRODUCT IN A DIFFERENT FINISH/COLOR?
Yes, some of our items come in multiple finishes and they are all available on our website. If you are looking for customization on quantities over 50 pieces, please call us directly at 800.835.NOVA or email us at [email protected]
19. CAN I JOIN YOUR E-MAIL LIST?
Yes, you can. Joining our e-mail list is the best way to stay current on of new product information, market news and special promotions. It's easy to sign-up and you can opt-out at any time. Join our E-mail List here.
20. HOW DO I PLACE AN ORDER?
It’s easier than changing a lightbulb!
• Register on our website (top right-hand side of the page).
• Browse our selection in the “Shop” menu. You can view additional item information by clicking on the product image or name.
• Click on your Cart or the “Checkout” button in your cart (located on the upper right of the page) to complete your order.
• You can also call us at 800.835.NOVA or fax your order to 323-277-6270.
21. HOW DO I PAY FOR MY PURCHASE?
We accept a variety of payments including Paypal, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, checks, wire transfers, and ACH.
If you pay by credit card, it will be charged within 24 hours prior to shipping of your item(s).
22. DO YOU OFFER FINANCING ON PURCHASES?
Yes, we offer terms to stocking dealers on qualifying orders. Please contact us at 800.835.NOVA for credit application instructions.
23. IS THE INFORMATION I GIVE YOU SECURE?
All orders are encrypted with Secure (SSL) technology on both your end and ours. SSL encrypts all of your personal information including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet. In order for SSL to work, you must use an SSL-enabled browser.
Please note: email is not encrypted and is not considered a secure means of transmitting your credit card information. If you prefer not to order online, you can place your order by phone at 800.835.NOVA.